SUNDAY, 23 JUNE 2019
Novice Pony/Horse and Fun Dog Show
at Nutwell Court, Lympstone, Nr EX8 5AJ
Signposted from the A376 Exeter/Exmouth Road
(By kind permission of Mr and Mrs N Lee)
Main Show Sponsor:
St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice
Graham Sykes Insurance
Kenniford Farm & Kitchen
Prizes and vouchers kindly donated by
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
The COMBINATION must not have been placed 1st in any of the Classes entered (other than at Exe Equestrian Club Shows, this concession is for 3 consecutive years only)
A trophy will be presented at the AGM to the Exe Equestrian Club member gaining the highest number of points on the Show Day on one pony/horse.
Hors Concurs (HC) welcome in all classes.
Rosettes to 6th place.
Lucky Dip Prizes for all riders 12 years or under placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in Rings 1, 4 and 5.
SHOW COMMENCEMENT TIMES
09:30 Clear Round Show Jumping
10:00 Main Showing / Show Jumping Classes
11:00 Dog Show
13:30 Fancy Dress Competition
14:30 Thelwell Classes
Rings 1, 3 & 4 - £5 per class for the first 3 classes, thereafter £4 per class
Non-Members CASH ONLY
Rings 1, 3 & 4 - £6 per class for the first 3 classes, thereafter £5 per class
Pay ringside for:
Ring 2 - £3.00 per entry (Clear Round)
Ring 2 - £1.00 per entry (Fancy Dress)
Ring 5 – £1.50 (Thelwell)
Dog Show - Ring 5 - £1.00 per class
Novice Restrictions – As stated above.
All double clear rounds receive a rosette.
PLEASE NOTE: All Classes, if the first round is clear, the second round will follow immediately.
Restricted Novice 1’0” Over short course. Riders aged 16 years and under only, may be led. 2ndround not against the clock. (Adults may only compete in this class HC).
Restricted Novice 1’0”– Riders aged 16 years or under, may be accompanied in the ring for confidence only (not to give assistance) May not be led. 2ndround against the clock.
Restricted Novice 1’6”– May not be led. 2nd round against the clock.
Restricted Novice 1’9”– May not be led. 2nd round against the clock.
Restricted Novice 2’0”– May not be led – 2nd round against the clock.
Restricted Novice 2’3”– May not be led – 2nd round against the clock.
CLEAR ROUND SHOW JUMPING
Non-competitive. Choose the height of your jumps. Rosettes for all clear rounds.
Lucky dip prize for winner 12 years or under
Pony 14h or under. Competitors 12 years or under.
May be led.
7. Best Turned-out Pony and Rider– Special Rosette for Best Plaited Tail
8. Best Leading Rein – Ridden
9. Best Combination –Ridden
10. Best Show Pony –Ridden
11. Best Young Rider –Under 10 years
12. Best Young Rider –10-12 years
13. Best First Pony –Ridden
14. Best Young Handler –Under 10 years, in-hand
15. Best Young Handler –10-12 years, in-hand
16. Best Condition – In-hand
17. Best (any) coloured –In-hand or Ridden
18. Best (any) Mountain & Moorland Type –In-hand or Ridden
19. Best Veteran Pony minimum age 16 yrs–Ridden
20. Best (any) Breed not specified in other classes –Ridden
Pony/Horse any height, competitor any age.
May not be led.
21. Best Turned Out Horse and Rider – Special Rosette for Best Plaited Tail
22. Best Combination –Ridden
23. Best Young Rider –16 years or under
24. Best Rider – any age.
25. Best Young Handler 16 years and under –In-hand
26. Best (any) coloured – In-hand or Ridden
27. Best (any) Mountain and Moorland Type –In-hand or Ridden
28. Best Condition Horse – In-hand
29. Best Conformation – In-hand
30. Best Cob Type – In-hand
31. Best Hunter Type
32. Best Family Pony/Horse – 2 Riders minimum. Age difference minimum 4 yrs.
33. Best (any) Breed not specified in other classes – Ridden
FUN DOG SHOW
1. Prettiest Bitch
2. Handsomest Dog
3. Waggiest Tail
4. Fastest Bonio Eater
5. Best Rescued Dog
6. Agility Class
7. Dog Who looks most like their owner
8. Best Veteran over 7 years
9. Best puppy under 12 months
10. Junior Handler – under 14 years
11. Most Appealing Eyes
12. Best Small Dog 18” and under
13. Best Big Dog over 18”
14. Best Pair of Dogs
15. Best Trick
16. Scruffiest Dog
17. Consolation – Not to have won a prize
18. BEST IN SHOW – all 1st placed winners.
Most Handsome Gelding
Pony with the best tail
Pony with the most appealing eyes
Pony with the shortest legs
Pony with the biggest ears
Best Pony trick
Pony the judge would most like to take home
Club Mobile: 07971 260 269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: Exe Equestrian Club
Follow us on Twitter: @clubexe